`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you sell cards on these forums?

Can you sell cards on these forums?
Im new on here is it trading and no selling?

RE: Can you sell cards on these forums?
you can sell in the trade sections of the forum. make sure you enter your cards into the oragnizer, mark them with a quantity and a sale price (you dont have to sell at that price, just need a price indicated). if you dont have the cards entered into your organizer with a quatity and a price, the thread will be locked until you do so

organizer is free, up to 2000 cards. it is also free for the duration of an online price guide subscription. if you dont have an opg purchased, or you have over 2000 cards in your irganizer, you will have to pay 19.99 for the organizer, which lasts 1 year

when you make a sale thread, make sure you indicate in the title that it is "for sale" or "F/S"

(03-24-2014, 05:28 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you can sell in the trade sections of the forum. make sure you enter your cards into the oragnizer, mark them with a quantity and a sale price (you dont have to sell at that price, just need a price indicated). if you dont have the cards entered into your organizer with a quatity and a price, the thread will be locked until you do so

organizer is free, up to 2000 cards. it is also free for the duration of an online price guide subscription. if you dont have an opg purchased, or you have over 2000 cards in your irganizer, you will have to pay 19.99 for the organizer, which lasts 1 year

when you make a sale thread, make sure you indicate in the title that it is "for sale" or "F/S"
Ok thanks

(03-24-2014, 05:19 PM)David34 Wrote: Im new on here is it trading and no selling?
Welcome to the Beckett Community ..... I look forward to seeing your collection & making a potential trade/sale with you Wink
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

If you have and Yankees Game used or Autos let me know...i'll buy them lol
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]