Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another 49ERS PC Item
Rainbow 
Another 49ERS PC Item
I found this card on Ebay and I was able to negotiate a deal with the owner, I was glad to pick this up. This is a sweat card. It is a Serial Numbered 18/18

[Image: _12_zps3d21b4be.jpg]
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

RE: Another 49ERS PC Item
gorgeous card man. I thinks that Patton actually has a good shot of doing something with this team in the coming year(s).
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

That is a great design! Nice pick up!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

That is why I am picking up his Low Serial Numbered Cards now. So when he does make his impact for the 49ers, I will have a nice selection of his cards. Right now he is being overlooked by a lot of people which is fine by me. That just means I can pick up his stuff fairly cheap. By the time he does make his impact, I can focus on the other cards.
(03-21-2014, 10:25 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: gorgeous card man. I thinks that Patton actually has a good shot of doing something with this team in the coming year(s).

I appreciate it, I saw it and knew I had to get it and add it to my PC.The guy on Ebay was nice enough to work out a deal.
(03-21-2014, 10:25 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: gorgeous card man. I thinks that Patton actually has a good shot of doing something with this team in the coming year(s).
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

Nice congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK