`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF HOF rookies

WTTF HOF rookies
So I'm taking in this insane project...I want a rookie of every HOF. Lower grades of the older guys is totally fine. Would be willing to buy some of the harder to find ones if need me.

These are who I HAVE
Carlton Fisk
Wade Boggs
Tony Gwynn
Rickey Henderson (though I'd like to trade for a cleaner one)
Sandy Koufax
Cal Ripken jr (only have the future stars one, would like one of the others)
Nolan Ryan
Ryne Sandburg
Ozzie smith
Dave Winfield
Robin yount (I only have the mini)

I'm currently overhauling the org, so if you have any that I need, drop me a msg and we will work something out
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: WTTF HOF rookies
you have a few nice ones already! Good luck
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Hey Justin, I've got an 82 Fleer Ripken I'd do for the Evans ... I can throw in an Alomar or Thomas, let me see what I have tomorrow (Friday) a.m. and I'll send you an offer tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks! RJ

(03-20-2014, 11:42 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Hey Justin, I've got an 82 Fleer Ripken I'd do for the Evans ... I can throw in an Alomar or Thomas, let me see what I have tomorrow (Friday) a.m. and I'll send you an offer tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks! RJ
Sounds great lmk

I have a VERY clean Eddie Murray incoming... Also should have an Eckersley in the 5/6 range (great centering and reasonably sharp corners... Edges are pretty rough.)... LMK
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(03-21-2014, 12:55 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I have a VERY clean Eddie Murray incoming... Also should have an Eckersley in the 5/6 range (great centering and reasonably sharp corners... Edges are pretty rough.)... LMK
Could use them, I'm in the middle of cleaning out my org, but I'm sure we can work something out!

(03-21-2014, 01:15 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Could use them, I'm in the middle of cleaning out my org, but I'm sure we can work something out!
For sure! Also have a Dawson rc incoming. Clean borders, corners, And left/right, but is pretty skewed top/bottom centering.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint