`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pending trades

pending trades
hell all just wanted to give everyone a heads up. for those that i have pending trades with, they will be on hold. left for Vegas today to watch the first round of the tourney. hope this is okay. wont be back til late sunday nite. thanks/.

RE: pending trades
Enjoy the tourney. I am actually going to the finals in Dallas. Who are you seeing?
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

I'm surprised you aren't coming to St Louis to see Kansas this weekend.

(03-18-2014, 01:40 PM)greekgoony Wrote: Enjoy the tourney. I am actually going to the finals in Dallas. Who are you seeing?
Jayhawk nation!! Hoping they get past the first and second round.
(03-18-2014, 03:01 PM)cspen Wrote: I'm surprised you aren't coming to St Louis to see Kansas this weekend.
Yeah I usually go to Vegas the first week. But I did go couple years back when they played North Carolina. Nuts!!

(03-18-2014, 03:20 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Jayhawk nation!! Hoping they get past the first and second round.

Yeah I usually go to Vegas the first week. But I did go couple years back when they played North Carolina. Nuts!!
I am rooting for Jayhawks too. Mostly for Wiggins being Canadian.

Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(03-18-2014, 03:20 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Jayhawk nation!! Hoping they get past the first and second round.

ROOOOOOCK CHAAAAALK JAAAAAYHAAAAWKKKK

/jayhawk since the day i was born (born at the KU hospital)

(03-18-2014, 03:45 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: ROOOOOOCK CHAAAAALK JAAAAAYHAAAAWKKKK

/jayhawk since the day i was born (born at the KU hospital)
right on!!! yeah i moved here in 99. but been following them since the late 90's.
(03-18-2014, 03:44 PM)greekgoony Wrote: I am rooting for Jayhawks too. Mostly for Wiggins being Canadian.
i like it!! Wiggins is a stud. he's coming around now. hoping he's gonna step up with our big man out.

(03-18-2014, 01:34 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: hell all just wanted to give everyone a heads up. for those that i have pending trades with, they will be on hold. left for Vegas today to watch the first round of the tourney. hope this is okay. wont be back til late sunday nite. thanks/.
Enjoy. I did that in 2003 and it was awesome. It was my first time in Vegas and worth every cent