`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Things FT (w Scans)

A Few Things FT (w Scans)
Plenty more in my org, just posting a few things here to get conversations started. Please send me an open offer or let me know what you like in the thread. Cheers.

[Image: 09usa.jpg]
[Image: 10sisler.jpg]
[Image: 11myers2.jpg]
[Image: 11harper3.jpg]
[Image: 11castro_zpsbd91c8c7.jpg]
[Image: 12verlander.jpg]
[Image: 12weaver.jpg]
[Image: 12moustakas.jpg]
[Image: 12aaron.jpg]
[Image: 11mccann.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: A Few Things FT (w Scans)
I like the aaron and the mccann and the starting line up check me for them

Check me for the Aaron. Thanks
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

Please check me for the Verlander. Let me know what you're looking for in return. Would love to add that to my PC. Thanks and nice cards!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

I pretty much only collect autos and didn't see any in your org. Fire me a PM if you have other stuff to trade. Cheers.

(03-18-2014, 02:38 PM)sfreinker Wrote: Please check me for the Verlander. Let me know what you're looking for in return. Would love to add that to my PC. Thanks and nice cards!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

McCann is gone.

Hey man send my pm of the stuff you had available and I will look. You have helped me a lot in the past and it is time I help you out. I will take a look at what you have and get back with you. Thanks

That starting lineup is a cool card. Do you have a scan of the back to show what players these are signatures of? What value are you putting on it?

The back doesn't actually say, but I built the auto set so looked at others to compare autos, which made it easy to figure out who they all were:

Tyler Holt (Indians)
Brad Miller (Mariners)
Christian Colon (Royals)
Matt Newman (Blue Jays)
Bryce Brentz (Red Sox)
Yasmani Grandal (Padres)
Andy Wilkins (White Sox)
Rick Hague (Nationals)
Blake Forsythe (Mets)
Gerrit Cole (Pirates)

(03-19-2014, 07:29 PM)anonymous_1387427403 Wrote: That starting lineup is a cool card. Do you have a scan of the back to show what players these are signatures of? What value are you putting on it?