`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Heritage Boxtoppers 2014

Topps Heritage Boxtoppers 2014
So, I bought two boxes of '14 Heritage and I'll break them tonight with my son. I woke up this morning though and could not resist the toppers, so here they are ...

photo Heritagetoppers_zps174afd1c.jpg
Pretty cool point about that Smith card is he actually was traded from the Cardinals to the Yankees straight for Roger Maris - who I collect in my PC. He also spent time in Philadelphia (my hometown). I love these buybacks because it forces you to go dig and research on a player you may otherwise know nothing about. In my mind, that's what collecting is all about!
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

RE: Topps Heritage Boxtoppers 2014
now that is an awesome card for your topper.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Topps Heritage Boxtoppers 2014
(03-15-2014, 08:37 AM)muz0 Wrote: now that is an awesome card for your topper.
Now if only Topps would pick out slightly nice condition cards, they'd actually be nice to open.

Can't wait to see the box highlights!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.