`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome PC player TTM return today!!

Awesome PC player TTM return today!!
As most of you are aware, i'm sure, that my wife and I have a huge Galiardi collection. We are about 20 cards away from 100% and that includes true 1/1s (so minus printing plates, which we have 8 of). Anyhow, picking up his cards has slooooooowedddd right down to a halt because a) we cant find any of the cards we need (except 1 over priced card on ebay where the guy wont budge) and b) the stupid card companies havent put out anything except a score base card and its parallels this year (but they continue to add scrubs who arent even in the league anymore.. very frustrating..) Anyways, that rants is for another time hahha. So most of the new stuff we've added lately has been custom cards we've made ourselves to add to the PC and doubles of stuff we already have of him so this made todays mail that more special!!!!

Only 1 envelope in the mail today and it was a plain white envelope in my wifes hand writing so i knew it was a TTM return, it felt extra thick so i was confused as to who it would be but out popped the following cards!

[Image: 13154543655_0afc12d7c2.jpg]

[Image: 13154674003_ae65487428.jpg]

[Image: 13154830434_477f2ae146.jpg]

[Image: 13154830594_3b3a8072ff.jpg]

[Image: 13154674053_118511a8fd.jpg]

[Image: 13154543975_b63fc81fb8.jpg]

6 new Galiardi cards to the PC!!!!! We sent doubles of each and offered for him to keep 1 of each for himself as a thank you for signing but he signed and returned them all! I'm sure this doesnt seem like a big deal to most of the people on this site but to get a major PC guy to sign TTM is a really great feeling especially in the slump we've been in, when adding his cards. Smile

That's all for today.. hope you enjoyed the view!

RE: Awesome PC player TTM return today!!
Nice man. Those are always fun to get back, he's one of the few guys on that squad people like around town!

Collecting Kirk McLean - Todd Bertuzzi - Scott Stevens
[Image: bbbert.png]

Nice adds. Congrats.
Go Avs Go!

Sweet customs and awesome success in getting your PC player to sign. You Custom and TTM collection is unbelievable. Keep up the great work as I look forward to seeing your next batch for cards.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"