`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A small card show pick up-3/9/14

A small card show pick up-3/9/14
I need to preface this by saying that I spend a majority of my time on the basketball boards. I am trying to kind of get more into other sports but I am picky. It needs to be right card at what I perceive to be the right price. I am a Red Sox fan (I grew up in Mass) and I happened to see this today. I like the concept and it was $10 so I figured why not.

[Image: IMG_0001_NEW_zps6f67faf8.jpg]

I would appreciate any feedback. I bought it to hold onto because I like the picture on it and at $10 the price to own was low. How did I do? My LCS guy says that $10 on commons of these are fine.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: A small card show pick up-3/9/14
I'd say average. Not as if you got gyped. Important piece is that you like it. I agree, the picture is nice, too.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

(03-09-2014, 06:38 PM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: I'd say average. Not as if you got gyped. Important piece is that you like it. I agree, the picture is nice, too.
I would be happy with average to be honest. Thank you for the response! BTW, I love you sig. Do you own a beagle?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I think you did great esp. since your keeping it. IMO, this hobbies market/folks expectations on what cards are worth is so screwed up, who is to say how you did other than yourself. Thanks for sharing a great looking card.....enjoy.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.