`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE! Baby on the way, part two: cleaning out my office closet of supplies

FREE! Baby on the way, part two: cleaning out my office closet of supplies
Converting the office into a nursery, and have a ton of supplies im getting rid of

all you have to do is pay shipping on these:

1 priority medium flat rate box full of snap down cases, various counts, various conditions: $11/shipped

I have 300+ toploaders that have price stickers on them. most of these should be able to have the sticker removed with no residue. priority mail flat rate box, $11. will also include around 200 toploaders with writing or scotch tape on them.

screw downs and magnet holders:
17 single screw that are clean and 6 clean magnet holders
14 single screw downs with stickers and/or writing on them
5 quad crew screwdowns with writing or stickers
small flat rate box: 6 dollars

RE: FREE! Baby on the way, part two: cleaning out my office closet of supplies
Congrats to you and the lady on the baby!
Any cardboard storage holders? If the snaptites aren't scratched to crap I'm interested
no org, please do not send trade requests

I would love to take the toploaders off of your hands. Are they all for base cards? Or is it a mixture of sizes?

Thanks

(03-09-2014, 02:42 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Congrats to you and the lady on the baby!
Any cardboard storage holders? If the snaptites aren't scratched to crap I'm interested
i actually have way more than can fill. the main problem is stickers and tape, but ill give you the best of the best. if you have any preference on bigger ones or smaller ones, let me knoiw
(03-09-2014, 04:57 PM)jniere15 Wrote: I would love to take the toploaders off of your hands. Are they all for base cards? Or is it a mixture of sizes?

Thanks
they are a mixture...so for game used, some for thick parallels, some for single base cards. as to exactly what kind of mix...no idea to be honest
(03-09-2014, 02:42 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Any cardboard storage holders?
oh, cardboard: i havent gotten to that yet, but i do have various boxes from 100 to 800 count (no monster boxes)

most will have priority mail tape or writing on them

not sure how many, how much, or how to ship them

Ok, I will take them. PM me and I will send you over paypal.

Thanks!

I am all set with supplies but I wanted to congratulate you and the lady friend/wife on the good news.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

appreciate on the congrats. me and my wife have been together now for 15+ years...we've been trying for a kid for the past couple years, but she had something called PCOS, which made it extremely difficult. im gonna be a first time day at 41 years old :p (thank goodness my wife is younger)

Thanks for the deal! It's greatly appreciated. And Congrats on the Baby!!

Looks like I missed out. If you have any more magnetic holders you want to get rid of let me know. Thanks
PS - I don't remember if I already congratulated you in another thread, but if not CONGRATS!
(03-09-2014, 06:52 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: oh, cardboard: i havent gotten to that yet, but i do have various boxes from 100 to 800 count (no monster boxes)

most will have priority mail tape or writing on them

not sure how many, how much, or how to ship them
For shipping the cardboard boxes, it's easiest to break them down and unfold them to make it easiest to fit into another box to ship. I've also found it is easier to store them unfolded (when not in use) to save on room.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I'll take a box of snaptites, multiple boxes you have? Pm me a paypal addy. Thanks!
no org, please do not send trade requests