• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Another new Jeter mini addition!

Another new Jeter mini addition!
Got this one for less than $2 Smile
[Image: e45kp6u9.jpeg]
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Another new Jeter mini addition!
nice, never even heard of those before.

Was browsing comc the other day and stumbled across an entire line of hockey mini's from 2008 i think.
they were even auto minis without the stupid holder like a&g

(03-07-2014, 01:25 PM)rentzington Wrote: nice, never even heard of those before.

Was browsing comc the other day and stumbled across an entire line of hockey mini's from 2008 i think.
they were even auto minis without the stupid holder like a&g
Private Stock, 3 years they made insert mini's, 1999 was a nice set, 150 cards with a Red Back parallel. 2000 and 2001 base mini's weren;t all that great of a design but the #'d mini inserts are nice and don;t come up all that often, not sure where they are all hiding but I wish I could find them all.

Yeah there have been a couple of Hockey issues with mini's. I recently just picked up a huge lot of '01 Private Stock hockey mini's, and some of the UD Champs hockey mini's. I haven;t done much with them yet but I will have to get them sorted and see how much of a set I have.

(03-07-2014, 01:30 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Private Stock, 3 years they made insert mini's, 1999 was a nice set, 150 cards with a Red Back parallel. 2000 and 2001 base mini's weren;t all that great of a design but the #'d mini inserts are nice and don;t come up all that often, not sure where they are all hiding but I wish I could find them all.

Yeah there have been a couple of Hockey issues with mini's. I recently just picked up a huge lot of '01 Private Stock hockey mini's, and some of the UD Champs hockey mini's. I haven;t done much with them yet but I will have to get them sorted and see how much of a set I have.
the ones I saw were the UD champs, i was tempted to bite if the price was right they were pretty nice looking especially the auto's

some of these non topps mini sets look good because they aren't so large, these a&g sets are massive

I like the look of those minis!

sweet card!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(03-07-2014, 08:04 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: I like the look of those minis!
They are really nicely designed the 2000 and 2001 Private stock insert mini's are really well done, wish they were still around!

Nice Jeter card Smile Congrats on the addition!
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP