IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Jose Fernandez

RE: Jose Fernandez
Cant we all just get along..... Smile

Im an nolby, a new oldie, I was on here before, and stopped for 2 years, built up my ebay to 1000 sales, just completed 1,000 sales and pruchases in that 2 years, and still have 100% positive feedback, so have built up my collection since also have been dropping 30 cards off at Beckett per month for BGS grading. So kind of switching gears, I feel I am down shifting to here for a while, month to month for now, just had JSA here in town, got the commercial rate with them, and if you want to check me out, I sold 650 bucks today of hockey, Brian4z there, just search for HANK AARON AUTOGRAPHED MLB JSA CERTIFIED, THERE IS ONLY 18 HOURS LEFT OR SO. I just got 4 sticks certified specifically for Becketts first auction coming in April, Gordie Howe, Dave Gagner, Alexander Mogilny and Game used auto of Mike Modano. I know this is baseball, but they want me to drop them by next time I drop off my cards for grading in 2 weeks. so newbie, no, undercover oldie. posing as newbie, with an attitude, LOL.
Looking for Shane Doan and other current Coyotes. Steve Nash of the Suns, Fitzg
erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,
Zajac etc...favorite player is Stamkos...Rookies and autos.

(03-09-2014, 12:39 AM)vintagecardseller Wrote: Im an nolby, a new oldie, I was on here before, and stopped for 2 years, built up my ebay to 1000 sales, just completed 1,000 sales and pruchases in that 2 years, and still have 100% positive feedback, so have built up my collection since also have been dropping 30 cards off at Beckett per month for BGS grading. So kind of switching gears, I feel I am down shifting to here for a while, month to month for now, just had JSA here in town, got the commercial rate with them, and if you want to check me out, I sold 650 bucks today of hockey, Brian4z there, just search for HANK AARON AUTOGRAPHED MLB JSA CERTIFIED, THERE IS ONLY 18 HOURS LEFT OR SO. I just got 4 sticks certified specifically for Becketts first auction coming in April, Gordie Howe, Dave Gagner, Alexander Mogilny and Game used auto of Mike Modano. I know this is baseball, but they want me to drop them by next time I drop off my cards for grading in 2 weeks. so newbie, no, undercover oldie. posing as newbie, with an attitude, LOL.
haha. Wow.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(03-08-2014, 02:11 PM)vintagecardseller Wrote: OK, you win, I am sorry but the way you said it, made me feel like you were insulting me, my bad, I will hang onto the card, get over 100-200 when he wins rookie of the year.
Ummmm he already won ROY last year. So we're probably at the top of his market right now. Maybe go a bit higher when the season starts. In any case, sweet pull!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(03-09-2014, 12:39 AM)vintagecardseller Wrote: Im an nolby, a new oldie, I was on here before, and stopped for 2 years, built up my ebay to 1000 sales, just completed 1,000 sales and pruchases in that 2 years, and still have 100% positive feedback, so have built up my collection since also have been dropping 30 cards off at Beckett per month for BGS grading. So kind of switching gears, I feel I am down shifting to here for a while, month to month for now, just had JSA here in town, got the commercial rate with them, and if you want to check me out, I sold 650 bucks today of hockey, Brian4z there, just search for HANK AARON AUTOGRAPHED MLB JSA CERTIFIED, THERE IS ONLY 18 HOURS LEFT OR SO. I just got 4 sticks certified specifically for Becketts first auction coming in April, Gordie Howe, Dave Gagner, Alexander Mogilny and Game used auto of Mike Modano. I know this is baseball, but they want me to drop them by next time I drop off my cards for grading in 2 weeks. so newbie, no, undercover oldie. posing as newbie, with an attitude, LOL.
hey man congrats on all the sales etc. I know its easy to jump to conclusions with people you dont know and thinking someone is trying to pull one over. Im sure it happens alot on this site but Brian is a stand up guy and most traders on here know what something sells for on ebay and generally go by that value since price guide means nothing anymore. Nice pull and good luck with whatever you were trying to accomplish here.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

What the ........a moldy newbie selling stuff on Becketts ebay auction of MLB JSA certifiled hockey sticks to be dropped off where in 2 weeks for some cards?

Congrats on your nice pull. I really like Jose (who won ROY last year) and Brian as well. I wouldn't apologize to anyone asking for $1200 bv for a $100 (at most) card. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with it and keep us posted on your great selling.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(03-09-2014, 09:32 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: What the ........a moldy newbie selling stuff on Becketts ebay auction of MLB JSA certifiled hockey sticks to be dropped off where in 2 weeks for some cards?

Congrats on your nice pull. I really like Jose (who won ROY last year) and Brian as well. I wouldn't apologize to anyone asking for $1200 bv for a $100 (at most) card. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with it and keep us posted on your great selling.
It seems like the zanier you get the more views there are, so I am just trying to get my name into some heads, Brian4z, I am following after Miley Cyrus, zany stupidity and weird twerking like comments to make you come back here and wonder "what the heck is he going to say next," just an experiment, I would hope to reach 1,000 views in one week. which is probably not going to happen, but one third of the way and still a few days left!
just got these baseball back from Beckett, any trade interest?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,

(03-09-2014, 10:05 PM)vintagecardseller Wrote: It seems like the zanier you get the more views there are, so I am just trying to get my name into some heads, Brian4z, I am following after Miley Cyrus, zany stupidity and weird twerking like comments to make you come back here and wonder "what the heck is he going to say next," just an experiment, I would hope to reach 1,000 views in one week. which is probably not going to happen, but one third of the way and still a few days left!
just got these baseball back from Beckett, any trade interest?
Get into heads as in people thinking "Do not trade with this guy"? Good job. Good luck with sale.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

got a Wade Boggs baseball and also his Sports Illistrated JSA certified last weekend. lots more baseball graded cards.
Hers the Bogggs SI
(03-11-2014, 10:57 AM)vintagecardseller Wrote: got a Wade Boggs baseball and also his Sports Illistrated JSA certified last weekend. lots more baseball graded cards.
Hers the Bogggs SI
heres the Boggs SI
(03-09-2014, 10:59 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Get into heads as in people thinking "Do not trade with this guy"? Good job. Good luck with sale.
got a jeter and trout championship rings from topps no rookie trophy though
(03-09-2014, 09:32 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: What the ........a moldy newbie selling stuff on Becketts ebay auction of MLB JSA certifiled hockey sticks to be dropped off where in 2 weeks for some cards?

only Philly card I got graded last month is Hoby Milner Blue /50 auto BGS 8.5 10 pristine auto from 2012 Elite

440 getting half way, surprized but almost there. made you look! recent signing, Bobby Hull, Gordie Howe3, Marcel Dionne, Charlie Hodges, got them all on a wine bottle, now JSA certified, might drink it after winning championship in mens league next week, then sell the autos on bottle week after.?