[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

RE: Shout out for a trader
Agreed!
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Awesome man, thanks and enjoy...got some cool free goodies (actually for my daughters collection) just today from another awesome member. Will post tomorrow late as no scanner available. Just paying/playing it forward. There are alot of very nice & generous people on this site.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

We should start a Beckett Hall of Fame, and Joe would be first ballot.

(03-06-2014, 11:35 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: We should start a Beckett Hall of Fame, and Joe would be first ballot.
We were going to try that at one time but it didn't pan out...There would have to be rules and guidelines like what if a new trader came in and was good and sent extras blah blah and there was shout outs and praise should he be eligible for the Beckett hall of fame? I think it should be how many years you been trading and your trading score...It got into a lengthy discussion but nothing ever came of it...I'm sure the thread is still around.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(03-07-2014, 08:38 AM)yankeeempire Wrote: We were going to try that at one time but it didn't pan out...There would have to be rules and guidelines like what if a new trader came in and was good and sent extras blah blah and there was shout outs and praise should he be eligible for the Beckett hall of fame? I think it should be how many years you been trading and your trading score...It got into a lengthy discussion but nothing ever came of it...I'm sure the thread is still around.
That sounds cool. Some of us haven't been here anywhere near as long nor made even 1/4 the trades as other members. There are folks that trade here who never, ever post to the boards that have large trade histories.

RJ, thanks for the compliment but in truth, overall, things even out over time, one good deed usually begats another ect. Think about the free trade treads and secret santa treads Derrick started and all the good mojo that has flowed from them. Again, just paying it forward
(to people I like and who are nice....LOL)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(03-07-2014, 12:59 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: That sounds cool. Some of us haven't been here anywhere near as long nor made even 1/4 the trades as other members. There are folks that trade here who never, ever post to the boards that have large trade histories.

RJ, thanks for the compliment but in truth, overall, things even out over time, one good deed usually begats another ect. Think about the free trade treads and secret santa treads Derrick started and all the good mojo that has flowed from them. Again, just paying it forward
(to people I like and who are nice....LOL)
See I like traders like that...Secret santa traders etc etc...This is a hobby for me besides what I sell on the outside...I had my cards stolen from me about 2 years ago...I came back here and many whom i traded with helped me get back into form...Now i have over 300 Yankee game used and autos...Keep up the good job Phillies_Joe...Your a type of trader these boards need.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]