`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
TOPPS REDEMPTION

RE: TOPPS REDEMPTION
little off topic, but has anyone else had a problem with your redemptions list not updating on the Topps site? I can add/redeem cards but I can't get anything but the first page listed to show. I have like 7 pages of redemptions in history but it only shows me page one. Wondering if it's just me or if anyone else is having this problem?
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

That's pretty great though! Good for you!
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

how long would a panini select rookies auto prizm of Jose Fernandez take generally?
(03-07-2014, 01:07 AM)vintagecardseller Wrote: how long would a panini select rookies auto prizm of Jose Fernandez take generally?
Also what does the "24 PT" in the top right corner of redemption sticker mean?
Looking for Shane Doan and other current Coyotes. Steve Nash of the Suns, Fitzg
erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,
Zajac etc...favorite player is Stamkos...Rookies and autos.

I have had the same problem with the redemption view using internet explorer, I have to use fire fox in order to see the pages listed-this has been going on for the past 6 months or so--It must have to do with the changes at the Topps site (when they were not taking card redemption numbers is when it all started for me)
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

(03-07-2014, 01:07 AM)vintagecardseller Wrote: how long would a panini select rookies auto prizm of Jose Fernandez take generally?

Also what does the "24 PT" in the top right corner of redemption sticker mean?
If he hasn't signed at this point I would say it might take awhile because spring training is here and the season immediately follows
(03-07-2014, 10:53 AM)happy14027 Wrote: I have had the same problem with the redemption view using internet explorer, I have to use fire fox in order to see the pages listed-this has been going on for the past 6 months or so--It must have to do with the changes at the Topps site (when they were not taking card redemption numbers is when it all started for me)
I talked to them and he website is currently being upgraded. Right now it's just very very basic. Eventually when it is done they said it will automatically remove completed redemtions and everything
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

Panini isn't Topps, ask Panini.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]