`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please fix registry bugs!
03-05-2014, 10:09 AM
please fix registry bugs!
For the last week things have been a mess. first, registry down. then, points from my recent orders (80 or so cards) disappeared. Then, the points came back. Now, the points disappeared again.

Also, the Magic the Gathering Legends registry is completely messed up. You can't view the cards that are in the top two sets AT ALL. A card early in the alphabet in the "A's" or "B's" seems to be causing the issue where the cards won't display FYI. Can you please fix this??

This has been so, so frustrating as a customer. This level of service is really not acceptable. Someone at Beckett needs to take the bull by the horns and be on top of this stuff. Just fix it.

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: please fix registry bugs!
I'm pretty sure a major update is being applied to fix and add a number of things. And tho I cant relate to the frustration as I am the type of person that if it doesn't work I log out and try again in a few days. So maybe you can try to log out for a few days, go for a walk, see the sites around town or something you've wanted to do the last week but couldn't because the registry was holding you in place. You now have a little free time to go out and enjoy something Smile

Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC
03-05-2014, 06:18 PM
(03-05-2014 02:04 PM)branesergen Wrote:  I'm pretty sure a major update is being applied to fix and add a number of things. And tho I cant relate to the frustration as I am the type of person that if it doesn't work I log out and try again in a few days. So maybe you can try to log out for a few days, go for a walk, see the sites around town or something you've wanted to do the last week but couldn't because the registry was holding you in place. You now have a little free time to go out and enjoy something Smile

You mean you log out? I stay logged in 24/7. I'm not kidding. I stay logged in 24/7. However, I have to log in to the Grading part of the website.

[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!
03-05-2014, 08:28 PM
(03-05-2014 06:18 PM)nolan5000 Wrote:  You mean you log out? I stay logged in 24/7. I'm not kidding. I stay logged in 24/7. However, I have to log in to the Grading part of the website.

I guess I should say I close the page lol Between my home PC, work laptop, personal laptop and phone I'm logged in 24/7 too haha Forums work great between devices but any other part of the site I have to relog when I switch . Kind of frustrating .... maybe I should start a thread! #firstworldproblems

Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC
03-13-2014, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2014 08:30 AM by Jmaschme.)
the frustration continues. the banner at the top of the website saying it is undergoing maintenance is gone, but I am having all of the same registry issues. cards from my most recent orders, including an order in the past few days, are registering zero points. also, the entire magic legends set is invisible on the registry. The aggregagte stats for the set are there, but the cards (300+) are not visible at all. Since I own 1500+ graded Beckett cards and travel often, I rely on the registry when making trades or buying new cards. Not being able to see an entire set leaves me with no idea what I have so I can't trade, upgrade, etc. I wish someone from beckett would actually respond. I get NO reply from customer service or live chat.
03-13-2014, 08:37 AM
(03-13-2014 08:28 AM)Jmaschme Wrote:  the frustration continues. the banner at the top of the website saying it is undergoing maintenance is gone, but I am having all of the same registry issues. cards from my most recent orders, including an order in the past few days, are registering zero points.

Did you try what I advised you to do? Because the Registry is working great for me.

[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!