`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
One Hell of a Mailday

One Hell of a Mailday
what is up all. been busy the past couple of weeks catching up on some trades. well I finally somewhat got caught up. wanted to share what I got in so far. it was Christmas all over again. Enjoy!!
[Image: Scan_201403034_zpsa48f4094.png]
[Image: Scan_201403032_zpsb7961045.png]

RE: One Hell of a Mailday
That is a great mail day. I hope I have a mail day someday with a Verlander signature. Have yet to add one to my collection. Been PC Verlander for a couple of months and have 154 cards so far. I know I'll never get all of his cards but still a fan and will try for as long as I can. Thanks for sharing!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Pretty sweet
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Really like the Zunino! I was lucky enough to get an auto of him in Topps Chrome.

thanks all!! pretty much all is for trade. as long as I can find something, lol!!

Nice haul! Any interest in trading the Verlander? Don't know if I have anything for it but I'll take a shot.

(03-03-2014, 06:46 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: thanks all!! pretty much all is for trade. as long as I can find something, lol!!
Finding something is the real challenge lately hah

(03-03-2014, 06:51 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice haul! Any interest in trading the Verlander? Don't know if I have anything for it but I'll take a shot.
Sorry man, didn't see anything for the verlander. Thanks.

Wow sick mail day!
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

Wow. Really nice. Love the Verlander auto and both 1972 in action cards. Thanks for sharing.