`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Fellow Collectors...Especially Those I Have Trades With!

My Fellow Collectors...Especially Those I Have Trades With!
Just wanted to give everyone the head's up...as some of you know, I've been having some difficulties lately with being unemployed yet again. As such, I have decided that my "trustworthiness" is becoming an issue, since I seem to be lagging in the shipping area of late! I'm going to honour all current/pending trades I am involved in, then take a little break from trading until things turn around for me. I plan on shipping ALL of my trades on or before Tuesday, March 11th. Rest assured friends, I'm not deliberately trying to mess anyone up, but things right now just don't add up financially enough for me to continue trading at the moment...

On the bright side however, and as a slightly smaller reason for my pending break, I recently met a new significant other, and we're planning on moving in together in the near future as well, which is actually why this message hasn't been posted sooner!

As soon as I feel I'm no longer a Risk to default on any trades, I will be once again taking a more active part in the great Beckett Hockey Community! I do apologise to all of the great people on the boards, and hope to be away very temporarily!

Thanks all,
Ron McLaughlin
opierocks
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

RE: My Fellow Collectors...Especially Those I Have Trades With!
hope you get back on your feet soon

Ron:
With your unemployment situation and financial difficulties, you still found a way to send cards my way for nothing in return. I had no idea. You are a special gentleman and people of your generosity always get rewarded in time. Being without the security of a job can be extremely difficult but I'm pulling for you to catch a break real soon ..... many thanks ... Dan
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

(02-28-2014, 08:23 PM)cards2trade Wrote: Ron:
With your unemployment situation and financial difficulties, you still found a way to send cards my way for nothing in return. I had no idea. You are a special gentleman and people of your generosity always get rewarded in time. Being without the security of a job can be extremely difficult but I'm pulling for you to catch a break real soon ..... many thanks ... Dan
Thanks, Dan! Like I said in a PM, it's been done for me once or twice, so why not Pay It Forward?

No worries Ron. Take your time mate, and look forward to seeing you back soon, I have more Sens for you Smile
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

(03-02-2014, 06:21 AM)nemesis77777 Wrote: No worries Ron. Take your time mate, and look forward to seeing you back soon, I have more Sens for you Smile
Steve: That's the great thing about you, my Aussie Mate...you almost always do!