`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Ebay Users

Ebay Users
So I Recently bought two booklets from the same guy. it was a good sale til the shipping. He closed the booklets and put bubble wrap around them and then shipped them like that. I asked after receiving the first one if the 2nd was shipped that way and he said yes, because he didn't have any cases for the booklets. Should I be upset with this..

RE: Ebay Users
Absolutely yes. He could easily put a top loader on each side and tape around the sides of the card. Negligence kills.

Were they damaged during shipping? If not be satisfied(IMO), and mention the shipping practices on his feedback.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

The five star has a slight ding to a few of the corners

If they were damaged, return them and be upset. If they werent be happy as they got to you how they were described. Tho I would be upset and mention it to him remember its not up to us how he ships. His responsibility is to get it to us as described not shipping it how we think it should be.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-02-2014, 06:30 AM)branesergen Wrote: If they were damaged, return them and be upset. If they werent be happy as they got to you how they were described. Tho I would be upset and mention it to him remember its not up to us how he ships. His responsibility is to get it to us as described not shipping it how we think it should be.
yea...what Doc sez...send um' back for full refund...that was shabby practice
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, that has to suck.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

He should be caned. I have little tolerance for sellers that can't ship things properly. I hate people that haven't heard of painter's tape, but I let the scotch taped toploader thing slide... however, shipping w/o one is unacceptable. I once got a $25 card shipped loose in a bubble mailer... no protection whatsoever. One of the few times I've left negative feedback in 16 years.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

(03-02-2014, 12:56 PM)no1dolphan Wrote: He should be caned. I have little tolerance for sellers that can't ship things properly. I hate people that haven't heard of painter's tape, but I let the scotch taped toploader thing slide... however, shipping w/o one is unacceptable. I once got a $25 card shipped loose in a bubble mailer... no protection whatsoever. One of the few times I've left negative feedback in 16 years.
Agreed on scotch tape top loader sliding. But, do not tolerate cards being shipped like this. It is bad for the hobby.

(03-02-2014, 12:56 PM)no1dolphan Wrote: He should be caned. I have little tolerance for sellers that can't ship things properly. I hate people that haven't heard of painter's tape, but I let the scotch taped toploader thing slide... however, shipping w/o one is unacceptable. I once got a $25 card shipped loose in a bubble mailer... no protection whatsoever. One of the few times I've left negative feedback in 16 years.
Was the card damaged? Is that the reason for the negative?
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC