`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2001 Upper Deck Legends Of NY

2001 Upper Deck Legends Of NY
Decided to open some boxes from the past, mostly because I'm doing sets of these products. Anyway I had ordered them over the weekend and got them today. The first box I opened was the 2001 Upper Deck Legends Of NY. There's a story here, the last box I opened last summer I pulled a Roger Maris bat card. Being a Yankee fan, that was a great pull. So I'm opening the packs today, and the thought went through my mind wondering who I would pull this box, and hoping for a Yankee. To make a long story short, I pulled a short printed MICKEY MANTLE bat card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say I'm a really happy camper. It prices pretty good too, paid for the box.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: 2001 Upper Deck Legends Of NY
Insanely lucky pull, my Yankee bro! Congrats .... Picture please, if possible ... Would love to see it!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Congrats on your great pull! Please show pics and make us more envious...thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Love that set.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]