`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple BIRD-y and MAILMAN delivered my Valentine HO (and more 1/1's) JS-KM-HO-LB-AM

Triple BIRD-y and MAILMAN delivered my Valentine HO (and more 1/1's) JS-KM-HO-LB-AM
All are 1/1's!

[Image: 100_9980.jpg]
[Image: 100_9978.jpg]
[Image: 100_9979.jpg]
[Image: 100_9981.jpg]
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

RE: Triple BIRD-y and MAILMAN delivered my Valentine HO (and more 1/1's) JS-KM-HO-LB-AM
Good Lord Man! You don't play around. That Stockton Prizm looks amazing. Congrats! I just picked up an Immaculate Malone Numbers Jumbo Patch if you would have any interest.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

RE: Triple BIRD-y and MAILMAN delivered my Valentine HO (and more 1/1's) JS-KM-HO-LB-AM
Insane cards.

What's Morrison doing on that card with Bird and Stockton!

Love the Hakeem/Malone, pity about the smudged signature.
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

Super jealous of all of those cards. Very nice.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(02-23-2014, 12:28 AM)dodgydave Wrote: Insane cards.

What's Morrison doing on that card with Bird and Stockton!

Love the Hakeem/Malone, pity about the smudged signature.
Only other decent white guy playing at the time? I think he was suppose to be a big hot shot player at that time, but really fizzled quick!

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Even Charles Barkley criticised Jordan for taking with their pick.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

(02-25-2014, 11:13 AM)odditycards Wrote: Only other decent white guy playing at the time? I think he was suppose to be a big hot shot player at that time, but really fizzled quick!
He had a great college career but there was a lot of divided opinion as to his pro prospects (same as JJ Reddick who was also drafted that year, albiet a few picks later).

It would be fair to say his pro career "fizzled out" — or never even got started.

Just funny to see him sandwiched between two all-time greats on a card.

In terms of other white guys who were in the NBA that could have been there, Dirk? Nash?

Still, a cool card!
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]