`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subscription question

RE: Subscription question
(02-21-2014, 06:32 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: speed has been faster recently with new hardware coming in. coding changes in the future should also speed things up. but speed has been quick in the past 2 weeks (i entered 100 cards in 20 minutes yesterday)

opg is a fantastic tool

that being said, if you want to trade, the opg is unnecessary unless you wasnt to use it as a tool to check bv's

as long as you have less than 2000 cards in your organizer, you can trade for free
Yeah the speed was a concern for not renewing my opg several months ago, but now that they are all talking about the improved speed recently I was thinking of purchasing a sub. I love the ORG tool, but have way more than 2000 cards in there already. I may still not be ready to get back into trading just yet but I did like having the bv available to compare ebay or show pricings.

thanks for the input.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: Subscription question
I just auto renew every year. My only complaint is that cards are no longer in order (by year and then number) when trading or browsing. Speed has def improved. It's well worth it to me knowing BV of cards.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.