`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for vintage rookies 70s-90s

Looking for vintage rookies 70s-90s
title says it all, im trading and buying vintage rookies 70s-thru 90s. i prefer graded versions in 8 or better but will take raw depending on the person. i really need some nice goodens, loftons to add to pc. let me know what you have. thanks.
ps---i havent uodated org in a long time since this site is slow and it takes forever. i have thousands for trade.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: Looking for vintage rookies 70s-90s
seriously no one?
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: Looking for vintage rookies 70s-90s
Check my Org...I have heavy representation from 1985 through to 1992. All are ungraded though.
Collection of thousands baseball, football, basketball, and other cards from the 1980s - 1990s. Open to paypal (preferably) OR intriguing trade offers. Interested in Baltimore Orioles, Washington Nationals, Washington Bullets / Wizards, Washington Capitals, and Washington Redskins items.