`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
question for beckett users.

question for beckett users.
in my profile were you view trader info and stuff how can you view who marked your communication and jazz down, and also who you are a preferred trader of?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: question for beckett users.
I don't think you can for either. If you spend the time and visit those you have traded with's pages you can look at who they prefer to trade with and try and find yourself.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

o ok. thanks. dont think i really want to do that much work. its stupid some of the changes beckett has made
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I have you as a preferred trader so there's at least one you don't have to look up. Smile
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html