`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
issues ive noticed

RE: issues ive noticed
These are the same folks that work for the ACA, NSA and IRS. Can't you hear the clicking?
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(02-07-2014, 02:24 PM)908 Wrote: hey guys

issues i have came acrossed the last few days.

in trade section it went from cst time to west coast time.
when in a trade and you click on peoples cards to trade its not all years togethether. 1999 are mixed with 2010, 05 mixed in 93s etc.
and finally copy with mouse works but paste does not work anywere on the site.

anybody else having these issues?
Didn't know about the time change...but the other two issues are known and addressed in the help forum.

(02-07-2014, 10:19 PM)spcrd Wrote: Also you can't see a persons recent threads anymore?
Have heard a couple of people say this recently. If you click on a username in a thread, do you no longer get a box in the upper left hand corner that says (something like) Forum Info? And within that box are there not two links that say "Find All Posts" and "Find All Threads"? I still see them.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

just curious if anybody else was having issues. not really complaining just kinda questioning. its frustrating but i understand.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I was talking about seeing recent post and forumsX you used to go to the user profile and it would be at the top of the page beside the name.. It isn't there now.. But I didn't know the other links where there that you could see the threads that way so thanks for the help
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

you can disable beckett's cut and paste fiasco if you have firefox or chrome. the solution is listed in the stickie thread in the help forum

I now have two active Avitar's but they are in different parts of the system
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Hi
I've been clicking on the help button...and asking about getting the category selection in to the organize...to make it easier to find cards that I have listed.
Why, when you click on the card description heading, it doesn't put it in numerical order by year.
etc.
Bob
Looking for ...
1)autos of Gwynn, Headley, Venable, as well as Chargers... Gates, and Rivers.
2) autos/gu'd of Baldelli, Zobrist, rare Red Soxs
3) HOF autos, game-used and #<50

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/