IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ken Griffey collects cards?

Ken Griffey collects cards?
http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/story/20...i%2FSNMain

RE: Ken Griffey collects cards?
That's pretty cool. Too bad his kids don't play baseball. They'd have a couple of good batting coaches to look up to.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Nice...thanks for sharing!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Did somebody say ... Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck cards?

[Image: KenGriffey.jpg]

Sorry, just had to take it out of the garage for a spin, LOL

Nice card! Thanks for the comments all. I am still waiting on my Griffey jr. auto patch!

(02-05-2014, 12:02 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice card! Thanks for the comments all. I am still waiting on my Griffey jr. auto patch!
He was basically my favorite player when I was a kid ... pulled that auto card a year or two ago out of a sealed 2009 UD Signature Stars box from Walmart of all places.

I couldn't believe it.

The King of Retail! Truly. I stick to hobby these days but my wife did buy me a blaster of Topps 2014 and i got the Bryce patch!

(02-05-2014, 12:20 AM)magneto2 Wrote: The King of Retail! Truly. I stick to hobby these days but my wife did buy me a blaster of Topps 2014 and i got the Bryce patch!
Very nice patch! I got David Price and Bill Mazeroski, so I traded them to Big Joe, LOL. I guess he's doing both sets.

nice thanks for sharing that, good read
MY PC IS CARDS TOP OF THE LINE CORNERS & EDGES FIRST. SECONDLY CENTERING-SURFACE FOLLOW. EVEN FOR PSA'S 7-8 ARE VIRTUALLY PERFECT CORNERS & EDGES UNDER 40X-100X MAGNIFICATION. MY MOTTO "COLLECT THE CARD, NOT THE SLAB."
http://s1246.photobucket.com/user/RHINOCOCKSAURUS/library/?sort=6&page=1

Loved Griffey jr and collected him for years. I only pulled one of his autos and it was a spx winning materials, nice card and I still have it.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.