`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shout outs to alanch and bojesphob

Shout outs to alanch and bojesphob
I just wanted to say thanks you guys really help my students. I wish I had more than just words for you. The three boy students I have in class get to use sports cards as they learn to sort them. Along with alphabetizing them and learning how to catalog them. Which for me means they will learn things that they will need in life.

alanch and bojesphob helped me out with two huge boxes of cards for them. I say thank not only from me but from my kids. These two are two of the reasons I love this site there guys that are always here to help. So please if you two need something from me or if someone else needs something from me please don't hesitate to ask. Once again thank you two so much.

Just in case you need the background of why they helped:
I teach life skills to very serious handicap kids and I am not afraid to ask for help. I see these kids five days a week for any where to six to eight hours a day. I see there struggles every day so if I can make them smile once or twice a day. We are making progress. But I do have to say that for what they go through on a daily basis they have the most positive attitudes I have every seen. I am very thankful for them. I treat them as my own. I do what I can but unfortunately I don't make a lot of money. But when I can help them I do.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: Shout outs to alanch and bojesphob
I haven't forgotten about what I'd send bro. I'm just killed with working longer hours. Sorry for the super delay, but I promise they will get there soon.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

gjhobbs I know your good on your word. I understand I have been going from power lifting practice straight to baseball practice after school. I feel like I am doing circles sometimes. I usually don't get home from the school until after 6:30 every night. Just whenever don't stress over it. I know that life takes first priority.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

(02-03-2014, 03:15 PM)cox1781 Wrote: I just wanted to say thanks you guys really help my students. I wish I had more than just words for you. The three boy students I have in class get to use sports cards as they learn to sort them. Along with alphabetizing them and learning how to catalog them. Which for me means they will learn things that they will need in life.

alanch and bojesphob helped me out with two huge boxes of cards for them. I say thank not only from me but from my kids. These two are two of the reasons I love this site there guys that are always here to help. So please if you two need something from me or if someone else needs something from me please don't hesitate to ask. Once again thank you two so much.

Just in case you need the background of why they helped:
I teach life skills to very serious handicap kids and I am not afraid to ask for help. I see these kids five days a week for any where to six to eight hours a day. I see there struggles every day so if I can make them smile once or twice a day. We are making progress. But I do have to say that for what they go through on a daily basis they have the most positive attitudes I have every seen. I am very thankful for them. I treat them as my own. I do what I can but unfortunately I don't make a lot of money. But when I can help them I do.
Well, I can't speak for Alan, but I am glad I could help Smile Figured since you asked, and I had some extra stuff I didn't know what I was going to do with sitting around, that it would be a win/win! It's really cool to know that they'll be used to help some kids out that need it!

Joe when I went to the post office to get your package. I couldn't believe how big and heavy it was. I owe you and alan a ton.

Gotta echo what Joe said. Really happy to help out! All of that extra stuff was just sitting unseen in a closet. I had fun collecting it at one time, but it was time for them to find a new home. The fact that they are going to be used as a teaching tool and bring smiles to a few kid's faces definitely made it a perfect match!

Thank you again for doing what you do! It isn't something that just anyone can do and it does really make a difference for those kids! I hope a few more folks will send some stuff your way. That is what I love about this site, you can always find people that are willing to help out when they can!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1