`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2/1/14 Mail, LCS, local show … all kinds of stuff! :P

RE: 2/1/14 Mail, LCS, local show … all kinds of stuff! :P
(02-01-2014, 10:23 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Was fun to hang out with you today man. Anytime you wana meet up jlmk.
Any shows in mass coming up besides mansfield?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I have a show in taunton on feb 23rd.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Dang one of these days we gotta discuss some business because you have a handful of stuff I want. It will stink trading from my phins PC but you have some things I NEED lol.

Love that joe willy and Marino dual btw. I've always argued they were the two best throwers of the football just going by the eye test. Right now it's Aaron Rodgers. I would argue the best pure throwers of the ball was 1. Marino 2. Namath 3. Rodgers. I'm very jealous of u having that card my friend.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(02-06-2014, 06:09 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Dang one of these days we gotta discuss some business because you have a handful of stuff I want. It will stink trading from my phins PC but you have some things I NEED lol.

Love that joe willy and Marino dual btw. I've always argued they were the two best throwers of the football just going by the eye test. Right now it's Aaron Rodgers. I would argue the best pure throwers of the ball was 1. Marino 2. Namath 3. Rodgers. I'm very jealous of u having that card my friend.

Thank you sir!

Definately need to talk business Smile!!!! I cant argue with the best pure passers .... but I have to put fouts and moon up there as possibly 3 and 4 and breese to.... put em in any order with marino as 1 .... hehe

Nice sig!

(02-08-2014, 04:14 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Thank you sir!

Definately need to talk business Smile!!!! I cant argue with the best pure passers .... but I have to put fouts and moon up there as possibly 3 and 4 and breese to.... put em in any order with marino as 1 .... hehe
I dont think anyone can say Marino wasn't the best thrower of the ball. Can you argue he wasnt the best QB? Sure. Did he have the best career? No. But no one throw a better ball than Marino. His passes were like missiles on a rope.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(02-09-2014, 12:48 AM)savagenate Wrote: Nice sig!
Thanks! ... just playing around with a few things Smile... did ya ever get photoshop?

(02-09-2014, 03:41 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Thanks! ... just playing around with a few things Smile... did ya ever get photoshop?
No I didn't...I have a Mac, and I'm not real knowledgable about it...looking at photoshop, I didn't understand what would work or what wouldn't lol.