`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Really Surprised

RE: Really Surprised
click the card description and scroll down to the bottom-should be a want and have tab
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I hear you say first 2000 cards free and you don't have to pay. I had organizer, then the talk about paying for the Organizer started. My organizer was gone. I had cards in it and when I purchased the Organizer last year, my stuff showed back up. Plus you have to add cards to the organizer in order to trade. I am confused. If no cards in organizer, you can't trade. In order to have organizer, you pay $20. What am I missing?
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

org is free up to 2000 cards. you dont have to pay if you have under 2000. if you have over 2000, then you have to pay, or, pay for an opg, and org comes for free for the duration of the opg subscription

there is no reason to pay for org if you dont have 2000 cards

organize is 19.95 a year or if you have an OPG its free or the 1st 2000 cards entered are free (used to be 100)
If you were locked out of organize (over 100 cards) under the 100 free card rule, then the free 2000 doesnt apply now.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Ok, now that make a lot of sense. I had over a hundred and didn't do the price guide. Not complaining, but $20 a year for the Organizer isn't bad, I like the organizer myself. It is handy to have. Lot easier to keep up collection and I can scan my cards to it, so people can see what I have. Eventually I will do the OPG. Thanks for the help.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos