`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sierra's 2014 Retail Break - 6 Blasters / 5 Rack

Sierra's 2014 Retail Break - 6 Blasters / 5 Rack
Family Break on 6 Blasters 5 Rack Packs 2014 Topps Series 1. Rushed to get home from work but we had alot of fun opening. No GU or Auto's...lots of inserts / parallels. Quick scan below (got booted out of the bedroom as wife going to bed) Blaster Patches:
Mauer...Harper...and ROY the Great Jose! Silk Patch Cards (love em and may do set):Harper-Boggs -Cespedes. Really rushed getting through them so not sure about SP (player catching football? Doolittle with funky shirt?) Anyway...dislike the yellow and green parallels...reds aren't much better. Enjoy...just like Crisp's hairdo........
[Image: scan1_zpsd82d4a19.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Sierra's 2014 Retail Break - 6 Blasters / 5 Rack
Hey joe, interested in that puig if its ft... and any other trophy cards you pulled. Bought a few jumbos and got arenado, myers and henderson, but need all others!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Interested in any colored Tigers you pulled if they are FT...thanks
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

(01-29-2014, 10:12 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Hey joe, interested in that puig if its ft... and any other trophy cards you pulled. Bought a few jumbos and got arenado, myers and henderson, but need all others!
Puig is probably called for. Any other cup cards are yours...I just won't be able to get to them until weekend (traders are probably ready to kill me as I've left them hanging but work and family are taking up alot of time). Parallels only or base?

Hey Joe did you pull any Helton or Donaldson?
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Nice break, Joe!
Be on the lookout for sparkle cards (yep, they're baaaaaaack!)
Trout's cleat
Cespedes wristband
Votto helmet
Molina shoulder pad
Myers belt buckle
Mauer helmet
McCutchen bat
Alvarez in crowd
Heyward cleat
**Dominic Brown** necklace

This has been a public service announcement Smile

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

the crisp card might be one of the coolest card photo's i've seen in a long time

The crisp card is so cool it hurts!!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

(01-29-2014, 11:21 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Hey Joe did you pull any Helton or Donaldson?
I did....when I get to them (also getting 2 jumbo's in) I'll pull them aside for you, proboably this weekend.

(01-29-2014, 10:55 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Puig is probably called for. Any other cup cards are yours...I just won't be able to get to them until weekend (traders are probably ready to kill me as I've left them hanging but work and family are taking up alot of time). Parallels only or base?
Right on. Anything /99 or higher!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint