`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading Question

Grading Question
I opened a box of 85 fleer I had sitting around and got a vice nice looking roger clemens to me. The kirby puckett I opened is off centered but other than that looks good. Should I send the puckett off knowing it is off centered and see what it gets? In 2000 I sent off a 2000 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch with Gale Sayers auto. It received a 8.5 but back then they didnt grade the auto. Should I send if back to get so both the card and auto would have a grade?
Trying to attach pics so you can see for yourself and get your opinions.
Unable to get pics, file is too large front of card image is 1mb but has to be no larger than 500kb.. anybody know how to do that...lol..

See if this links work:
http://s1000.photobucket.com/user/DMac06...b.jpg.html

Thanks

RE: Grading Question
If the Puckett is clearly Off-center I definitely wouldn't send it... PSA 9's can go as low as $10-15 bucks. If you plan on keeping it and would like it graded/slabbed for your own reasons, different story.

I'd say the same for the Sayers.

Was looking at '85 donruss, not fleer... Bump the price up a bit to 15-25 range. I'd still not send it off for $ reasons though if it is clearly OC.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Grading Question
Don't know is it how the camera angle distort the image. But both card seem to have upper left corners ding a little?

For the Gale Sayers the auto have some dry spot or the ink not fully dark so it wouldn't get a 10 so no huge jump on value even if U get it bump to grade 9 for the card.
[Image: farewelltothecathedralqs1.jpg]