`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Scared

I'm Scared
I'm a little bit freaked out right now. Here's the story.
This account (optimus_Prime) is linked to an old email. I wanted it changed so i could change it to my current email address. Apparently my current email address is linked to an old account i forgot all about. I emailed customer service asking them to delete that account linked to the email.
Meanwhile...knowing customer service is a joke.....
I typed in the email address linked to the old account and eventually, i figured out my password. yay! So i changed all the information and the email address.
So i go back to Optimus_prime, update all the information with the new email address and email customer service to not delete the account tied to this email. delete the old account, (i gave email, name, address, bd, etc)

Why am i scared? Customer service has never ever done anything to help me. Ignored repeated emails, never answered any questions i asked, never changed anything i needed changing...etc..... but i got this sick feeling that they'll actually do what i asked them to do before reading the 2nd email and POOF. Optimus_prime will be gone.

So. I just thought i'd say something in hopes they fail me again. C'mon beckett, stay true, stay consistent!

I mean, even if it happened i could never leave you guys.. *sniff sniff* but man, it'd take a while to re enter all my wants/cards.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

RE: I'm Scared
Hopefully customer service reads this email and or reads both of your PM's before executing what you asked of them.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Oh man, lets hope the stay true to form.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Customer service is based in India, and can only read Caribbean Greek , and talk Australian Taiwanese
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(01-26-2014, 01:57 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Customer service is based in India, and can only read Caribbean Greek , and talk Australian Taiwanese
correct - and their thoughts are in Esperanto
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

whats the old account?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(01-26-2014, 04:32 PM)floydtown Wrote: whats the old account?
I pm'ed you the old account. I just dont want people trying to contact it looking for cards that were in the ORG. I cant stand that so i dont want to be one of those people.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Lol you know that this will be the one time that they actually so something for you. It was nice knowing ya as optimus_prime lol I kid, maybe get in touch with Ray or another mod maybe they can push it through to cs so the worst doesn't happen

if it happens, I'll swoop in, and take your name. Don't worry, you can have it back for $5.

Smarty-pantses! The lot of ya! Haha!

Randi