`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exhausted my Resources Need Help (List Added on Page 2)

Exhausted my Resources Need Help (List Added on Page 2)

[Image: Lot2001_zps8c9bd4b4.jpg]

As most of you know I super collecting 2012 Ginter everything I have bought just about everything I can find on ebay for now. Went to checkout my cards and bought everything I needs. Traded with just about everyone on here for my needs. So I am stuck and need ideas on where to go next. So please if you can help me. Thanks

RE: Exhausted my Resources Need Help PLEASE HELP!
Do you have a list of needs? Maybe the buddy system may work? Maybe a friend of a friend of a friend may have your needs? Give it a shot
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Post a needs list!!!

Check your trades, sent you an offer as the stars say I have 3 of your needs and 3 of your Molina needs as well
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

You can have all mine if you can find something you need.
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

As others have said, list your needs (even if it is a big list). It is way easier for us to let you know if we can help if we know specifically what you're looking for.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-25-2014, 05:00 PM)once78 Wrote: As most of you know I super collecting 2012 Ginter everything I have bought just about everything I can find on ebay for now. Went to checkout my cards and bought everything I needs. Traded with just about everyone on here for my needs. So I am stuck and need ideas on where to go next. So please if you can help me. Thanks
Hey i just got that kemp redemption auto from topps this week finally.

There is a site called the bench, it's a smaller site but maybe you can get a few trades knocked out there for some needs
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Start up another year of ginter if your needs are harder to find! That's why I super collect an entire team to keep it interesting. Another year might be just as fun!?!

PM sent
Looking for Mike Trout SP and #'d, dead HOF Jersey cards and star/HOF autos/relics.

Pics of available cards