`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been way too long!

It's been way too long!
First off, sorry to anyone that has sent me trade requests over the past few...ahem..years. I wasn't ignoring anyone on purpose. I've been away from collecting for some time and hope to get back into that and trading again.

I still see some familiar names here. A lot of them are people I have traded with. I frequented here from 2008-2010 and did quite a bit of trading. I'm 'hoping' to be around for while.
Looking for Vikings, Twins, and OKC Thunder.

http://s283.photobucket.com/home/Broo42/index

RE: It's been way too long!
Welcome back. I take breaks from BMB too. Been here since 2001/2002 sometimes gone months to years. It's a little slower moving here but a solid community. Hope you can stick around awhile.
no org, please do not send trade requests

Welcome back....I just came back myself
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Thanks! I must say, I miss the 'old' site and organize. I'm trying to get my organize up to snuff so I can get some trades going.

Welcome back! Got any Helton or Josh Donaldson that you have not loaded to your org?
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(01-25-2014, 02:54 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Welcome back! Got any Helton or Josh Donaldson that you have not loaded to your org?
Nothing worth anything. I would have to do some digging to know for sure. All of my mutli-row boxes have been stacked in the closet for months. It will be a work in progress, but I will look and get back with ya!

Welcome back
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

There seems to be a few of us trying to reappear from the cloud of smoke that was us leaving. Welcome Back to others from a commer backer!

Don't think I have the resolve to get back into the fire like I was. Too much disappointment and wasted time. Going to try to use the Board to maximize my efforts and maybe Sell more than Trade.

Not sure this site has much to offer anymore but will try. Started here in the late 90s early 2k. Have been a few different names.

Please don't send a bunch of multi offers yet. I have everything turned OFF but I guess some things are still showing, can't stop them.

Have FUN !,,,Mel

Note: my "T" sticks

I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(01-27-2014, 07:45 AM)radarblip Wrote: There seems to be a few of us trying to reappear from the cloud of smoke that was us leaving. Welcome Back to others from a commer backer!

Don't think I have the resolve to get back into the fire like I was. Too much disappointment and wasted time. Going to try to use the Board to maximize my efforts and maybe Sell more than Trade.

Not sure this site has much to offer anymore but will try. Started here in the late 90s early 2k. Have been a few different names.

Please don't send a bunch of multi offers yet. I have everything turned OFF but I guess some things are still showing, can't stop them.

Have FUN !,,,Mel

Note: my "T" sticks
I remember ya! I wish I had put a delay on trading. The next day, I had 16 trade offers! I'm still digging through a plethora of boxes to get caught up. I may turn my stuff off for a bit after this round.