Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new collector/ upper deck lettermen card
Information 
new collector/ upper deck lettermen card
after a 25 year break from collecting,and having my first son ive decided to return to the hobby..just signed up here and cant wait to jump in deep...my first project as a dad and "born again" collector is my wife asked me to use lettermen cards/patches to spell our kids name (im just happy she wants me to do this) and to spell "roll tide" with the upper deck lettermen cards...im using both the 2011 and 2012 letters to complete the roll tide and i am down to just needing an "I", if anyone can help with that please let me know...next using letters to spell kids names, anyone else do this?? is it best to get big names or is it best to use cheap cards, i would think the resale value if needed in future would be tough thats why i was leaning toward cheaper ones,of course my wife wants the superstar autographed ones...any suggestions?? thanks

RE: new collector/ upper deck lettermen card
[b]Welcome, so you know To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. The 1st 2000 cards entered are free, over 2000 you have to buy an OPG or organize subscription. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the topics below, one will show you how to add a card rather quickly. Good luck on your letters !
New Traders Read first
How to add cards to organize
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

WELCOME SMITTY. BASED ON THE POSITIVE INFLUENCE YOU HAVE FROM YOUR WIFE, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY SUPERSTARS. IF COST BECOMES AN ISSUE THAN BLEND STARS AND NON-STARS. JUST SAYING. GOOD LUCK. HAVE FUN LOTS OF FUN.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(01-24-2014, 06:42 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: WELCOME SMITTY. BASED ON THE POSITIVE INFLUENCE YOU HAVE FROM YOUR WIFE, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY SUPERSTARS. IF COST BECOMES AN ISSUE THAN BLEND STARS AND NON-STARS. JUST SAYING. GOOD LUCK. HAVE FUN LOTS OF FUN.
thanks for advice...im in no hurry so maybe I can afford to be picky... but missing the I in crimson tide is killin me
(01-24-2014, 06:09 PM)floydtown Wrote: [b]Welcome, so you know To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. The 1st 2000 cards entered are free, over 2000 you have to buy an OPG or organize subscription. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the topics below, one will show you how to add a card rather quickly. Good luck on your letters !
New Traders Read first
How to add cards to organize
thanks so much for the info...I hope to catch on pretty quick haha

Thanks guys yeah i need sit n figure all this out,working on building up collection to add cards n organize em