`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tom Brady AUTO?

Tom Brady AUTO?
I bought this card off a guy who lives in new England and goes to all the training camps in Foxboro, he said tom brady signed this card, I only paid 25 dollars for it so thought it was worth the gamble and it does look like his auto, my question is can I send this into beckett and will they verify it is his auto or not.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Tom Brady AUTO?
you have to send it to JSA to authenticate, beckett to slab

but brutal honesty: 95% of "in person" autos on ebay are fake

RE: Tom Brady AUTO?
Brady very very rarely signs anything at the Training camps and if he does he signs kids stuff first. Only see him sign after practice twice for a small group before running back to the locker room. But for the price you paid not to bad. People never pay much for on card autos because they don't look good on most cards and half are fake or you have to spend more money to send it out to JSA. But if it's real you got something worth twice as much you paid for. But I sent JSA a mini Helmet that Brady signed infront of me that I bought off the kid and sent it to JSA and they said it was fake. Brady's auto is the most faked auto because it's easy to fake and people pay good money for it. You aren't going to see Logan Mankins fake autos because there is no market for it. It's a waste of the counterfeiter's time to learn a player's auto if they can't get big money for it.