`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007-08 Topps hobby box

2007-08 Topps hobby box
It seems all 07-08 products have really went up in the last few years. think the shop owner had this mis-priced at 32 bucks
Notables----
Kevin Durant 3 rookies and nba variation rc
4 greg oden rookies Sad
3 Al horford rookies
topps gold
Peja
Spencer hawes rc
steve blake

1st edition
MIKE CONLEY JR 34/119 HES HAVING A GREAT YR!

Hit of the box
Tim duncan game used jersey

Hit i wish i pulled in 07
ADAM MORRISON ROOKIE AUTO! This card is likely worthless now

Cant complain with 4 durants rookies, a timmy jersey and 4 lebrons and 5 kobes.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: 2007-08 Topps hobby box
I actually really like this product, especially at that price point. I broke a box a few months ago and threw down $50 on the box. I ended up with a Carmelo relic, A Boozer auto, 3 Durants, 3 Odens, a Kobe Gold, Zach Randolph 1st edition and a partridge in a pear tree. A very nice break for the money for you! Thank you for sharing.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(01-21-2014, 06:20 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I actually really like this product, especially at that price point. I broke a box a few months ago and threw down $50 on the box. I ended up with a Carmelo relic, A Boozer auto, 3 Durants, 3 Odens, a Kobe Gold, Zach Randolph 1st edition and a partridge in a pear tree. A very nice break for the money for you! Thank you for sharing.
thanks man, i think getting a morrison auto is almost as painful as me pulling a jay williams auto a few years back. i bought the box for durant tho, not the hits so i was happy. that conley is sweet, he is really starting to play like he did at ohio st
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

nICE DUNCAN JERSEY
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Actually as a big Gonzaga Bulldogs fan, that would be a good card for me, not as good as a Durant auto but still not bad for me.