`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will ARod appear in 2014 product?

RE: Will ARod appear in 2014 product?
His cards have dropped in value over the past year.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(02-12-2014, 11:13 AM)zeprock Wrote: His cards have dropped in value over the past year.
his and ryan scrawny cards have. I bid .99 cents on a superfractor of ryan scrawny on ebay. I cant wait to meet thoses inferior roiders and have them sign what I want not their signature but exactly what I paid for. They are inadequate supposed males. except then they supposedly become men when they get caught and say "it took alot of strength to admit what i did". the act of cheating is not the fear but rather being caught of cheating is were the fear lies. both aroids and ryan scrawny the jewcer are very annoying.
MY PC IS CARDS TOP OF THE LINE CORNERS & EDGES FIRST. SECONDLY CENTERING-SURFACE FOLLOW. EVEN FOR PSA'S 7-8 ARE VIRTUALLY PERFECT CORNERS & EDGES UNDER 40X-100X MAGNIFICATION. MY MOTTO "COLLECT THE CARD, NOT THE SLAB."
http://s1246.photobucket.com/user/RHINOCOCKSAURUS/library/?sort=6&page=1

(01-18-2014, 10:16 AM)waynetalger Wrote: I am thinking he will e in 2014 products for last years stats. but not in 2015 products for he will not have any stats but, may be in an insert form like a Hall of Shame, Embarrassing Players, or something like that
If I'm not mistaken, in order to appear in a product, the player needs to sign a card contract (with Topps or whatever). Presumably then, A-Rod would need to consent to his likeness being featured in Hall of Shame or Embarrassing Players, or whatever. My guess is that Topps will not exclude him from the 2015 products (assuming he doesn't retire).

[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*