`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
question about a panini black friday ej manuel rookie game used

question about a panini black friday ej manuel rookie game used
cannot find it anywhere in the listings. its numbered #/99 but i have tried searching by panini, black friday, and 2013 ej manuel and still couldnt find it. any help would be nice thx

RE: question about a panini black friday ej manuel rookie game used
I'm pretty sure none of the Black Friday stuff has been added to the Beckett database yet. I have 3 cards of Sam Bradford myself that I've been waiting for them to add so I could put them in my collection folder.

(01-17-2014, 02:06 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I'm pretty sure none of the Black Friday stuff has been added to the Beckett database yet. I have 3 cards of Sam Bradford myself that I've been waiting for them to add so I could put them in my collection folder.
thanks for the info!

(01-17-2014, 02:06 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I'm pretty sure none of the Black Friday stuff has been added to the Beckett database yet. I have 3 cards of Sam Bradford myself that I've been waiting for them to add so I could put them in my collection folder.
Yep.... Still waiting on it. I have a Dave Robinson HOF auto I'd love to get added in so that I can have the official card in my list of 1966/67 Super Bowl autos. Sad