Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemptions! and a bonus?

Redemptions! and a bonus?
[Image: redemption_zpsa156a6f0.jpg]

Finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly got my first YU AUTO! Smile its only been about a year since i entered it Tongue lol

so the yu and the ryu were both redemptions but the jon jay isnt, and i dont think ive ever heard of topps just throwing in freebies so whats up? i also have a puig inception marked shipped ( i know that doesnt mean anything until theres a shipping confirm. number) but that better not be a replacement for my puig lol Wink anyhow the jay will be f/t the others are pc Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

RE: Redemptions! and a bonus?
Congrats on the yu.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Thats a sick Darvish congrats!
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

Congrats on your redemptions and thanks for sharing! Nice Darvish and though not an auto collector, really like those Inceptions!

Just saw another post a week or so ago where someone received an extra/s. Maybe they are giving away the one's folks got tired of wating for and requested a replacement. That or they are replacements for Puig's......LOL. Kidding, show us when it comes in.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I talked to a guy there last week and he said they were several thousand shipments behind but were hoping to be all caught up by the end of Jan. My guess is the bonus is an apology for being so behind on filled redemptions.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I waited a looong time for a baseball redemption from Topps once, and actually got a package from them completely separate from my redemption, thanking me for waiting, and giving me a "freebie" for my patience....It wasn't anything special, but still, free auto!

(01-13-2014, 11:16 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I talked to a guy there last week and he said they were several thousand shipments behind but were hoping to be all caught up by the end of Jan. My guess is the bonus is an apology for being so behind on filled redemptions.
Hopefully, my Harper RC Auto is among them..Waiting since Aug. 2012 for that one..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Nice. love the Yu. That is hope for me since I have a Darvish and a Hyun-Jin redemption.
Remember, that this is the offseason for baseball, so that is when Topps try to get back on track on redemptions.

Well I just found a Redemption Card for a Diamond Duos Relic of Tim Lincecum~Buster Posey #DDR-9 from 2011 Topps Baseball Series #2. I don't remember ever receiving this card but the redemption website shows that it was shipped but there was no date listed like my other redemptions have. I guess I should contact customer service. This is one card I would not forget if i did receive it.