Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JOHN ELWAY NEEDED

JOHN ELWAY NEEDED
I SUPER COLLECT ELWAY CARDS. CHECK MY ORGANIZE FOR THE "WANTS"
ONLY INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR THE ELWAY CARDS THAT I NEED. PUSHING REAL HARD TO HIT 1500 UNIQUE THIS YEAR! SO HELP A TRADER OUT, PLEASE. NO TRADE TOO SMALL, IN FACT SMALL (CARD WISE) I LIKE THE BEST.

RE: JOHN ELWAY NEEDED
(01-14-2014, 09:49 AM)jfmjr1 Wrote: I SUPER COLLECT ELWAY CARDS. CHECK MY ORGANIZE FOR THE "WANTS"
ONLY INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR THE ELWAY CARDS THAT I NEED. PUSHING REAL HARD TO HIT 1500 UNIQUE THIS YEAR! SO HELP A TRADER OUT, PLEASE. NO TRADE TOO SMALL, IN FACT SMALL (CARD WISE) I LIKE THE BEST.
Check me as I have an Elway PC. Might be willing to part with something to help you out. Would be willing to do PayPal too if we can't work a trade.

(01-14-2014, 06:12 PM)thumey Wrote: Check me as I have an Elway PC. Might be willing to part with something to help you out. Would be willing to do PayPal too if we can't work a trade.
I gave a look, pretty sure I have those, there maybe 1 or two low end from there I need. Thanks for the putting it out there.

Who do you collect, or what? I am sure you have some Braves that I might be interested in trading for.

I have 62 Elways in my org marked to trade you could check.
Photobucket