`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2013 Topps Chrome Box break and a SuperBox

2013 Topps Chrome Box break and a SuperBox
Based on other box breaks I've seen on You-Tube I think I did pretty well. Got a tyrann mathieu Blue Wave refractor, a Geno Smith Mini Retro that looks like the Joe Namath Rookie style and this Camo Refractor of Christine Michael. Took the picture from Ebay to save time but you get the picture.

[Image: _57_zps6841952e.jpg]

Considering some of the autos you can pull and that this is a much rarer version I'm pretty please with the break.

My SuperBox break did not go so well. I did get a PSA 10 AJ Green Topps Chrome variation refractor but my other two cards were a 2010 Jimmy Clausen 5 Star RC auto and a 2007 SP Authentic Gold Auto of Carnell Williams numbered to 25. While these are both nice cards they are not worthy of being repackaged in a 2013 product that costs this much. (Boxes at Mike's Stadium Sportscards were 130 which is an average price) Believe it or not, I have seen worse breaks come out of this product. Overall I'd say avoid this product. Topps Chrome is sweet though, highly recommend. Even if your auto doesn't shake the world there are plenty of fun inserts and refractors that you will pull.
[Image: collectorbanner_zps49e27868.jpg]

RE: 2013 Topps Chrome Box break and a SuperBox
Is the Carnell in an Auburn uni by chance?
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(01-12-2014, 05:42 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Is the Carnell in an Auburn uni by chance?
No, he's in a Tampa Bay Bucs Uniform, this was before UD lost their licensing rights.
[Image: collectorbanner_zps49e27868.jpg]

Nice card
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK