`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
allen & ginter rip card reserve prize arrived today let me know what you guys think

RE: allen & ginter rip card reserve prize arrived today let me know what you guys think
(01-11-2014, 10:53 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Now, I'm even more confused about keeping it or ripping it. I've got 2 rip cards. One 2013 Mike Trout /10 and one 2011 Ubaldo Jimenez /25 ... Hopefully, the 2011 didn't have a redemption, because with my luck, it expired. The Trout is 2013, and obviously, there were redemptions that year. What to do?
Never leave a present un-opened. RIP IT!!! (at least the Trout anyway).

OP...thought I had posted but obviously not! Congrats and thanks for sharing. I think the jersey is awesome and would have been very happy to receive it (verses say a pair of batting gloves...regardless of who). Now you need an auth. auto on that bad boy.

That's what I think...how about you (never posted if you were happy or un-happy)?

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: allen & ginter rip card reserve prize arrived today let me know what you guys think
Nice redemption. Very cool.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.