`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Advice on what 2013 boxes to buy

Advice on what 2013 boxes to buy
I haven't bought any football cards since 2004 and after swearing off baseball cards a couple weeks ago because I lost interest in them, I am thinking of switching over to football. If you had to buy a couple of low-mid range boxes from 2013 which would you buy? Just want to test the waters and see if I like breaking football as much as I used to like breaking baseball. Thanks for any advice

RE: Advice on what 2013 boxes to buy
I personally like Panini Prizm and Topps Chrome. Topps Prime hobby was decent, as well. Of the first two, I would say my absolute favorite right now is Prizm. It's a fresh take on the Chrome tech, and they have some pretty cool variations. Chrome is the more popular, though. If you want something a little more sought after, Contenders is always one that seems to sell well, also. If you want something a little more mid range, Panini Playbook this year was pretty sweet, and Topps Triple Threads looked pretty good as well. If you're looking for older stuff, like 2012, Playbook was good, as was Prizm and Chrome (if you can find any of those two), and Contenders was pretty good as well.

(01-10-2014, 09:39 AM)bojesphob Wrote: I personally like Panini Prizm and Topps Chrome. Topps Prime hobby was decent, as well. Of the first two, I would say my absolute favorite right now is Prizm. It's a fresh take on the Chrome tech, and they have some pretty cool variations. Chrome is the more popular, though. If you want something a little more sought after, Contenders is always one that seems to sell well, also. If you want something a little more mid range, Panini Playbook this year was pretty sweet, and Topps Triple Threads looked pretty good as well. If you're looking for older stuff, like 2012, Playbook was good, as was Prizm and Chrome (if you can find any of those two), and Contenders was pretty good as well.

What he said, but i would buy 2012 or 2011 product! just my opinion, but 2013 class does not intrigue me as much!

(01-10-2014, 09:29 AM)phillies816 Wrote: I haven't bought any football cards since 2004 and after swearing off baseball cards a couple weeks ago because I lost interest in them, I am thinking of switching over to football. If you had to buy a couple of low-mid range boxes from 2013 which would you buy? Just want to test the waters and see if I like breaking football as much as I used to like breaking baseball. Thanks for any advice
First off, I love your sig!!!!!!! But is is incomplete now.
Now back on topic, Finest would be my top with Topps jumbo #2. Had good luck with both this year, and ive busted alot.

(01-10-2014, 03:42 PM)totter Wrote: What he said, but i would buy 2012 or 2011 product! just my opinion, but 2013 class does not intrigue me as much!
Agreed
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

(01-10-2014, 03:52 PM)alxtb Wrote: First off, I love your sig!!!!!!! But is is incomplete now.
Now back on topic, Finest would be my top with Topps jumbo #2. Had good luck with both this year, and ive busted alot.
You are right. Sig fixed
Thanks for the advice everyone. I will get 2013 Prizm for sure and will probably grab a 2012 box looking for Foles, Luck, RG III...

(01-10-2014, 08:19 PM)phillies816 Wrote: You are right. Sig fixed
Thanks for the advice everyone. I will get 2013 Prizm for sure and will probably grab a 2012 box looking for Foles, Luck, RG III...
NICE!!!!!!! Took some getting used to, but after hearing him finally talk tonight, im liking it!