IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marco Gonzales rainbow UPDATE 2

RE: Marco Gonzales rainbow
UPDATE: one down six to go

Just landed another one. Now I need five more. Come on, surely somebody can help me out. Correction: I still need six, four chrome and two paper

Ok i'm back to needing five more. three chrome and two paper. Thanks

The sad thing about this, not only are there none of what I need on here, they are not even available on e-bay

I have the red wave /25 but its up on comc right now.
If you have any bregman/russell /pederson/cespedes autos or anything I could have it shipped to you from comc.

(01-18-2014, 09:29 PM)Petillo65 Wrote: I have the red wave /25 but its up on comc right now.
If you have any bregman/russell /pederson/cespedes autos or anything I could have it shipped to you from comc.
I just got that one. I never knew how hard it was to try to make a rainbow. And i'm not try to get anything numbered to 10 or less, just cards that have prices next to them. I'm close but not close enough.

I guess either everybody is collecting this guy or people didn't buy that much Bowman Draft this year. I still can't believe I can't find the last five cards I need anywhere even e-bay.

RE: Marco Gonzales rainbow UPDATE
OK I'm down to four left to find. I need Black refractor /35, Black Wave refractor, Blue paper/500 and Red Ice/25. Come on guys I can almost see the finish line. Help please.

I guess there are more people collecting Gonzales than I thought. Nobody seems to have any of the last four i'm looking for.

There is a blue paper on eBay right now.
Also a black Wave for $5.
Spell gonzales with a z on the end.
Listing numbers
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos