`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thick Michael Jordan Auto Card - Centering on Back - What is the Grade? Opinions Plz

RE: Thick Michael Jordan Auto Card - Centering on Back - What is the Grade? Opinions Plz
(01-09-2014, 07:07 PM)alexramthun Wrote: I just filed a request for an exchange...I will keep everyone posted
That's cool. Keep us posted on the outcome.

RE: Thick Michael Jordan Auto Card - Centering on Back - What is the Grade? Opinions Plz
(01-09-2014, 09:11 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: To answer your other question: Yes, there is an oversized surcharge for each oversized item. And this applies to booklets too.
Thanks!

(01-10-2014, 12:31 AM)alexramthun Wrote: Thanks!
You're most Welcome.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

nolan5000 as a White Sox fan your banner offends me please take it down immediately! It is an awesome Banner I have to admit of my all time favorite pitcher beating our much younger third baseman like a rag doll. Still love Ventura tho.

(01-10-2014, 02:14 PM)TheBigHurt1976 Wrote: nolan5000 as a White Sox fan your banner offends me please take it down immediately! It is an awesome Banner I have to admit of my all time favorite pitcher beating our much younger third baseman like a rag doll. Still love Ventura tho.
Thanks man!! I've had really positive comments on my banner.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I love the banner. I remember seeing that incident as it happened. I was at a youth rec center just hanging out and that baseball game was on, and everyone stopped everything as it happened. His popularity went up immeasurably at that point, lol.

They won't grade it. I sent one in, and they returned it, saying it was too thick. I have two of them.