`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L/F Couch, Edwards, Quinn, Weeden, Mccoy

L/F Couch, Edwards, Quinn, Weeden, Mccoy
Im looking for Pretty much anything I don't already have scanned here! I might be interested in doubles if patches are different or depending on serial #! Just let me know what you have. Im looking to purchase a few cheap pieces.

IM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MULTICOLOR JERSEY SWATCHES OR LETTERING ON THE BALL PIECES! THOSE ARE TOP PRIORITY NO MATTER IF THEY ARE #'D OR LESSER KNOWN PLAYERS I WANT THEM ALL AS LONG AS CARDS ARE OF BROWNS PLAYERS!!!

HERES SOME SCANS OF WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!
[Image: 336_zpsdfff77ec.jpeg]
[Image: 335_zpsd6941e0e.jpeg]

RE: L/F Couch, Edwards, Quinn, Weeden, Mccoy
I like the Valor Weeden! Smile You can check me...I added more if you are interested.

I have a few weeden cards you'd want.
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

Spazzyvol im def interested in your weeden cards. I checked your org but I didn't see them. Can you let me know which ones they are and how much your asking? thanks

Have you added anything new? I still have those McCoy cards
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

I've got some McCoy's, Quinn's and Weeden's. Feel free to check me.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

(01-12-2014, 11:02 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: Have you added anything new? I still have those McCoy cards
hase a few lots in the very near future.

Nothing new im just looking to buy. I will purc

(01-13-2014, 10:30 AM)cox1781 Wrote: I've got some McCoy's, Quinn's and Weeden's. Feel free to check me.
I would love the mccoys quinns and weedens but my org is really slim! Actually its sad to look at at the moment. Im in the process of purchasing some new lots so I can make some trades!