`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemption - Kyrie Irving

Panini Redemption - Kyrie Irving
Some of you may remember that I pulled the XRCO redemption from 2011-12 Panini Past & Present, which was good for an autographed card of Kyrie Irving. I had quite a few people interested send me some pretty good offers for the redemption. I decided to wait, and almost forgot about the card until I remembered (just in time) that the card's redemption deadline was the end of November 2013. I literally entered the redemption code on the deadline day, and began a fairly short wait (compared to some of the other cards I am still waiting for). Well, here it is:
[Image: 20140107_224221_zpsf12f9adf.jpg]
I was going to keep the card as part of my basketball autograph collection, but now I am starting to think about selling or possibly trading it to fill in some of the bigger holes in my HOF autograph collection.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Panini Redemption - Kyrie Irving
Mine should be here very soon.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Very cool! If you end up wanting to trade I would be interested!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(01-11-2014, 07:42 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Very cool! If you end up wanting to trade I would be interested!
I am open to trading for it, but I am going to be very picky with what I accept. I would love to put it toward a low value Michael Jordan auto.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/