`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need a new set to collect, help

Need a new set to collect, help
So as of right now i mostly collect baseball cards but i am looking for a few new sets to start collecting, i'd like them to be nfl, nba, or nhl sets that are new/newer. I'm not looking for the super-high end type sets. And i'd really like them to be popular sets that most of you have so i can trade. So please give me some suggestions, i'm also open to baseball but you'll understand why i'd rather have other sports when you read my list of sets i currently am collecting... Here's the list i currently am adding to..

BASEBALL
2012 Topps Allen & Ginter's
2012 Topps Heritage
2013 Bowman
2013 Bowman Chrome
2013 Bowman Platinum
2013 Gypsy Queen
2013 Topps Allen & Ginter's (have base. so any card i don't have i want)
2013 Topps Chrome
2013 Topps Heritage Major

BASKETBALL
2012-13 Panini Past & Present

FOOTBALL
2013 Bowman
2013 Topps Chrome
2013 Topps

RE: Need a new set to collect, help
Panini Prizm for all sports are nice and moderate price. They have a bunch of parallels and look good. That's my fav. set..

RE: Need a new set to collect, help
I kinda have to agree. Prizm is the best-looking set (MLB & NFL) I have seen in quite a few years (outside of some Press Pass NASCAR releases).
I really like the Prizm set in both sports. I don't collect NBA/NHL anymore so I don't have any info for those sports.
Oh yeah, stay away from Topps Strata!!! The cards look nice, but the collation is horrible and the product is basically garbage.