`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Redsoxbwler300

RE: Redsoxbwler300
(12-30-2013, 10:22 PM)rentzington Wrote: I fail to see how they can't do anything for you that's ridiculous. If it were me I wouldn't even bother getting the opg and loading the org again
Happened to me too. I guess that's what I deserve for becoming a beckett junkie and logging in from home, work, coffee shops, airports and foreign countries?

I'm strongly considering that rentzington. I spent SO many hours marking my 8000 haves and 2000 wants its not even funny. Don't think I'd ever put myself through that again.

I'm still hopeful they'll pull the suspension... The trading on this site is awesome with some great members and it has really gotten me back into the hobby (and non-a's related baseball for that matter). If not, I'll probably drop the rookie cup project (too difficult to track without org) and focus on buying singles of my PC guys. Fingers crossed!

contact floyd! he said your fine! i asked him!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(12-30-2013, 11:36 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: contact floyd! he said your fine! i asked him!
Already talked to him, account isn't banned its suspended indefinitely unless their "investigation" shows otherwise which they state is not probable. I highly doubt I am going to put all my time in on the ORG here again. Probably go back to my manual version just in case this business gets pulled again. Met a lot of good people over the past month, hopefully it gets fixed or else I'll have to make a decision on what to do.

This is what doesn't make sense, if you use a website from multiple locations over a months time lets say (as said above work,home cofee shop, etc) you are going to have a lot of ip addresses.

I understand beckett trying to protect their product from sharing of logins but in this age of wifi readily available in countless locations someone could easily have 4 different ips a day

(12-31-2013, 09:56 AM)rentzington Wrote: This is what doesn't make sense, if you use a website from multiple locations over a months time lets say (as said above work,home cofee shop, etc) you are going to have a lot of ip addresses.

I understand beckett trying to protect their product from sharing of logins but in this age of wifi readily available in countless locations someone could easily have 4 different ips a day

I have days where I could have up to 7-10... tried explaining that to them but no luck

Yikes! Is that in the terms and conditions when you register for the opg?
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(12-31-2013, 10:47 AM)cross4444 Wrote: Yikes! Is that in the terms and conditions when you register for the opg?
I sure as heck didn't see it if it was. Many companies have this problem (Any subscription service really)... And most deal with it by simply limiting the number of
log-ins and logging other users out etc. when it is exceeded. Cutting off faithful, paying customers who are not misusing the service is a losing proposition business-wise in my book, Even if you do catch a few terds who are cheating the system in the process.

THis is atrocious. What a joke. I'm sorry this happened to you guys. What a shame. THey're basically ust riding collectors out of town for no good reason.
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

I've been a senior moderator on xda developers and a mod on a few other sites for years, they should be able to reinstate you account no problem. Not sure about how the org works though so sorry if you lost everything!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(12-31-2013, 12:53 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: I've been a senior moderator on xda developers and a mod on a few other sites for years, they should be able to reinstate you account no problem. Not sure about how the org works though so sorry if you lost everything!
Wish it was that easy, spoke to 3 different people on telephone and a couple of the MODs here. Sounds like unless they decide otherwise the account is suspended indefinetly which to me sounds like its gone for good