Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Topps Chrome Blaster Break

2013 Topps Chrome Blaster Break
Pulled these from One 2013 Topps Chrome Wal-Mart Blaster Box:

[Image: TC13c.jpg]

[Image: TC13b.jpg]

[Image: TC13a.jpg]
Collect Joe Montana, 49ers, Players From the State of South Carolina. NFL HOF Autographs. Pick up Redskins & UGA Bulldogs for a friend too.

s644.photobucket.com/user/Litemater95/library

RE: 2013 Topps Chrome Blaster Break
NICE BOX, CONGRATS
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

PM sent
US Army Mechanic collecting 49er Greats; Rice, Montana, Craig, Rathman, Patrick Willis, etc.

I can't make out the name and without a jersey I can't tell who it is but whoever that rookie is from the Chiefs has an awesome card. I love the facial expression plus the under armor t shirt, just a cool looking card. Everyone else has such a serious look on their face and then there's that guy just playing catch in his backyard I love it.
Photobucket

solid blaster. Chrome this year is fun to rip.

(12-29-2013, 11:36 PM)p4ckattack Wrote: I can't make out the name and without a jersey I can't tell who it is but whoever that rookie is from the Chiefs has an awesome card. I love the facial expression plus the under armor t shirt, just a cool looking card. Everyone else has such a serious look on their face and then there's that guy just playing catch in his backyard I love it.
I believe that's Travis Kelce (sp?).

yup its Travis Kelce you were right I just googled it out of curiosity. cool card
Photobucket