`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why doesn't Beckett list these cards?

Why doesn't Beckett list these cards?
I got a box of 2013 Leaf Vault full of 2007-2008 Just autographs and printing plates. Most of the cards were listed in the OPG, but these 5 cards were not. Anyone have any idea as to why there weren't?
(Scan attached of front and back)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Why doesn't Beckett list these cards?
Attachments don't work, so you will need to load the pictures to a photo sharing site like Photobucket and post the picture with a link from there.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Did you get any Jeff Samardzijas by chance? I'm interested in them if you did.

I have bought a few of these that I assume have come out of the Leaf Vault packaging, they are all slabbed by Beckett as being uncirculated. Each one has been listed in the OPG.
Currently building: 2015 Topps S1/2/UP, 2016 Topps Series 1, 2016 Gypsy Queen
Super Collect Jeff Samardzija
PC: Frank Thomas, Andruw Jones, David Justice, Duke Basketball, Notre Dame Football

[Image: Scan0007a_zps4a1e8e6d.jpg]

[Image: Scan0008a_zps015a13fc.jpg]
I didn't get any Smard's. I would have kept them being a huge Cubs fan though. Every card in the box was listed with the exception of these 5. I even noticed a few from 2007 that had a print run of 200 has a n/a price next to it. So I am thinking these may be from 2007, but were just released and there is no pricing on it. The box did contain 3 1 of 1's in it. So with these auto's and a couple other notable ones (David Price, Joba Chamberlain, etc,) it happened to be a really nice box.

Love the vault issue. Recommend to all to pick up for under $100 a box.

Why doesn't Beckett list 2013 Onyx Platinum..they lisated last years Onyx??
No one responds or has an answer..